CCYB Entry Form
Future College Prospects
Future College Prospects - Where Colleges Look For Student Athletes!

Thread: Wolverine baseball

Wolverine baseball

Wolverine baseball is located in the inland empire and we are looking for a couple players to complete our 13/14u team. We have a great core of boys just looking to add a couple players. All positions are open to contention. No spots are set in stone. Thank you for your time!

Contact information

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine baseball View Post
    Wolverine baseball is located in the inland empire and we are looking for a couple players to complete our 13/14u team. We have a great core of boys just looking to add a couple players. All positions are open to contention. No spots are set in stone. Thank you for your time!
    Can you please post your contact information?

Terry

Lol im sorry it was late when i wrote it.. my name is corrie and my number is (909)534-2535 or Wolverinebaseball48@gmail.com
    Last edited by Wolverine baseball; 07-10-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Bump bump bump

Bring your son out to test the waters. Bring them out to a pratice. see if they enjoy the game again. See if they get along with a great group of boys. Show them baseball is the best game in the world and its not all about there coaches screaming and yelling instructions at them instead of teaching them and encouraging them. If your son is not scared to make mistakes they will not be scared to give that extra effort.

Bump bump bump

Bump bump bump

Top top top

Bump bump bump