LAY BALL ... with a new SOTO glove this year .
Custom Made Baseball or Softball Glove . All gloves start at 150.00 Catchers mitts and 1st base mitts start at 170.00 ... no 2 gloves are the same .... Get you favorite colors , your favorite team colors ... 13 different colors to pick from .. 13 different webs ..... Get your name on your glove .... number ... state or country flag .

Check out my youtube video ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNOgpadvsM

Gloves are 100% Leather ..... SOTO Gloves have been around for more then 30 years ....... If you want a custom glove made to EXACTLY specs you want ..... please contact us at show contact info . I will come to you and you can try on the display gloves I have , have a catch if you want to .

Check out the pictures ... find the model number you want and pick the web and colors .... do you want it broken in and a name on the glove maybe the US flag ( many flags to pick from just ask ( a little extra cost ) then text or call me with those items ..buy one of my display gloves at a discounted price NOW .
I'll see if we have the glove in stock at our shop , if not it will take 5 weeks to make your glove ...
50.00 extra to get the glove in 4 weeks .... if you like one of the display gloves buy that one , no problem .

. also sell grips for bats , wood bats , batting gloves , uniforms and wind breakers .....re lacing on any glove ask for details ........ Team discounts .
..... Thank you for looking at my post ...... PLAY BALL