CCYB Entry Form
Future College Prospects
Future College Prospects - Where Colleges Look For Student Athletes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11U looking to change teams

If you're still looking for a team, the SPB Tigers are the premier development team in Southern California. We plan on grooming a team over the next few seasons and taking them to Cooperstown in a couple years and then upon your 14th birthday you will transition into the SPB Giants which is the best tournament team in California. We have won a CCYB championship this season as well as finishing runner up in the PG summer series, only losing to the #1 team in the nation.

contact andrew@simplypurebaseball.com for more info!

11U IBC - Irvine Diamondbacks
    If you would like to be coached by a professional coach that played in all levels and have the commitment to take it to the next level. Please give me a call or email.

All practices are held in Irvine.

Thanks,
    Coach Daniel
    dciceman29@gmail.com
    949-231-0160

If you would like to be coached by a professional coach that played in all levels and have the commitment to take it to the next level. Please give me a call or email.

Thanks,
    Coach Daniel
    dciceman29@gmail.com
    949-231-0160

Quote Originally Posted by LB03 View Post
    Looking to make a change from current team. Highly competitive, Good hitter, pitcher, likes 2nd can play anywhere. Need knowledgeable positive energy coaches.

Thanks,
    Coach Daniel
    dciceman29@gmail.com
    949-231-0160

My name is Steve Jilek, I am the coach of California Combat. We are an experienced team with great coaching and families. Feel free to give me call, 562-572-0527. We practice in Chino CA. As a matter of fact we will be practicing tomorrow 5:30-7:30 at Villa Park in Chino. Thank You

Hello,

If you are still looking for an 11U team, LA Xtreme Baseball Academy is having Tryouts on Sunday January 7th.

Xtreme has 18 teams (Ages 8U-14U) with four 11U teams. Our 11U-Elite White team is a High Major's team ranked #2 in the State, our 9U-Elite Blue team is also a Majors team. Our 11U-Grey Team is a Double AA team and our fourth 11U team is a rec team . All Xtreme teams practice at Westchester Sports Park at LAX Airport.

More Info: www.LAXBA.com
    Email: LosAngelesXtreme@gmail.com

Thank you

Come check out the Irvine Rox tryout on December 16th. Coach John Bretza can be contacted at ROXgraybaseball@gmail.com. You can see our tryout post in the team's looking for players forum.

I realize this is a late reply, but I just send you a PM

So Cal Outlaws 11u