CCYB Entry Form
Future College Prospects
Future College Prospects - Where Colleges Look For Student Athletes!

Thread: Moving to SoCal and will be looking for a team.

Moving to SoCal and will be looking for a team.

Come the end of July my family is moving to sunny SoCal from Georgia. My son is a Centerfielder/Pitcher and has played at the Major level for the last few years. He will be moving up to 13u come August. Any advice or tryout info would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba5e8allDad View Post
    Come the end of July my family is moving to sunny SoCal from Georgia. My son is a Centerfielder/Pitcher and has played at the Major level for the last few years. He will be moving up to 13u come August. Any advice or tryout info would be awesome.

We will be moving anywhere between Irvine and Rancho Cucamonga. Donít mine doing a little bit of travel, hopefully nothing over 1 hr to practice.

check us out:

simplypurebaseball.com

contact at info@simplypurebaseball.com

So Cal Aces 12u will be turning 13u in August. Menifee/Temecula/Murrieta, CA area. Contact us for more information

Aaron Harrison
    619-957-4722
    dblply11@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by CoachDerrick View Post
    Check us out at samuraibaseball.org

Hi ,

we are interested in having you come tryout for our team! we are located in the city of San Pedro, CA. Please contact me at 310.529.3032 or check us out at Samuraibaseball.org for more information. our current 13u team is ranked 20th in the Nation! we are a AAA /Major team.

Arenado Baseball Club is based out of Lake Forest but we carry players from all over.

Keep in touch
    Fernando
    Email: ArenadoBaseball@gmail.com
    Facebook & Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ba5e8allDad View Post
    Carson Hammerheads would be interested in seeing your son try out.
    Coaching staff of 10, 15 and 20 year experience.

Organization Fee of $20/month....yes that's it. Just enough to cover practice expenses....all monies go to players.
    We started this organization to see our kids compete and be ready for HS ball by the 8th grade.

Contact Hanz 310 344-2817.

California Combat 12u is looking for an experienced ball player. We are based out of Chino Ca and also Rancho Cucamonga. If you have not found a team you can contact me Enrique @ 626 422-1230