CCYB Entry Form
Future College Prospects
Future College Prospects - Where Colleges Look For Student Athletes!

Thread: Team Rawlings 10U

Team Rawlings 10U

Team Rawlings So Cal. Is looking for 10u baseball players and parents. Team Rawlings So Cal was established in 2010. My boys at the time where 7 years old. Today 95% of those boys are now playing at D1 and D2 High Schools. As they enter their sophomore year in high school. We also had a couple kids that were a year younger and playing with us who are now entering their first year at D1 high schools. In 2014 we were the #2 Team in the Country by Baseball youth Magazine Elite 25! Only Team legends out of Florida were in front of us as the #1 Team.. my boys have experienced World Series Championships in different states, my boys have played in the fall Nationals in Nevada Arizona and California. And have Won. Also have played and Won State Championships. I can go on! My Goal is basically to get 10 year old kids prepared mentally physically for high school baseball as it is around the corner. I know what it takes to make it to high school baseball I know what it takes to get into a D1 D2 high school program. If you are looking for a heck of a great baseball experience with Team Rawlings So Cal give me a call at 626 240-7668 my Name is Coach Gabe or email me at frostigabriel@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images